You are known by the company you keep. Our features in 64 Parishes magazine include the bylines of Pulitzer Prize winners, poet laureates, past governors, mayors, internationally renowned historians, folklorists, archaeologists, musicologists, film makers and museum curators. Your advertising will be surrounded by photography and art that plays a critical role in the magazine’s continued evolution. You will be a part of a living history and the best the state has to offer in all realms of the humanities.
Photo by Zack Smith Photography.
- Fall 2021 (September 1): Fun, Sports, and Recreation
- Winter 2021 (December 1): Louisiana Characters
- Spring 2022 (March 1): Humanities Awards
- Summer 2022 (June 1): TBD
- Fall 2022 (September 1): Archaeology Special Issue
For more information, contact:
Marketing and Sales Coordinator