You are known by the company you keep. Our features in 64 Parishes magazine include the bylines of Pulitzer Prize winners, poet laureates, past governors, mayors, internationally renowned historians, folklorists, archaeologists, musicologists, film makers and museum curators. Your advertising will be surrounded by photography and art that plays a critical role in the magazine’s continued evolution. You will be a part of a living history and the best the state has to offer in all realms of the humanities.
Photo by Zack Smith Photography.
- Fall 2022, on stands September 1–November 30, 2022: Archaeology
- Winter 2022, on stands December 1, 2022–February 28, 2023: Historic Sites: Cemeteries and Houses
- Spring 2023, on stands March 1–April 30, 2023: Humanities Awards
- Summer 2023, on stands June 1–August 31, 2023: (TBD)
- Fall 2023, on stands September 1–November 30, 2023: Catastrophes and Calamities in Louisiana History
For more information, contact:
Marketing and Sales Coordinator