Afton Villa Plantation
Afton Villa Plantation near St. Francisville was built for David Barrow in 1949 and destroyed by fire in 1963. This photograph shows a side view of the Gothic Revival house.
|Courtesy of||Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division|
|Disclaimer||The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.|