Bois de Fleche Plantation
In 1857, Marie Adrien Persac descended the Mississippi River from Natchez, New Orleans, cataloging all of the plantations along the way. This watercolor, "Bois de Flèche Plantation" in St. Landry Parish was painted in 1861.
|Courtesy of||Louisiana State Museum|
Physical rights are held by the Louisiana State Museum in accordance with U.S. federal copyright laws. The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.