General Taylor's Plantation
This lithograph shows the view of Zachary Taylor's plantation on the Mississippi River near Bayou Sara. Henry Lewis's painting was probably based upon a sketch by Charles Rogers. The lithograph was created by Jnst. Arnz & Co. between 1854 and 1857.
|Courtesy of||The Historic New Orleans Collection|
|Date||Between 1854 and 1857|
|Disclaimer||The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act. Physical rights are retained by The Historic New Orleans Collection. Rights are held in accordance with the U.S. copyright laws.|