William Woodward, who helped establish Tulane University's art department, created this architectural oil painting of Jackson Square in New Orleans, including the Cabildo, St. Louis Cathedral, and the Presbytere, circa 1909.
|Courtesy of||Louisiana State Museum|
|Disclaimer||The Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, and all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act. All rights reserved by the Louisiana State Museum.|