Charles Henry Reinike created the design for this poster depicting a section of the terracotta exterior of the Orpheum Theatre, built in 1919, and the home of the New Orleans Symphony. The original artwork was executed in 1982 by the artist in honor of the symphony's opening concert at its new home
The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act. Physical rights are retained by the Historic New Orleans Collection. Rights are held in accordance with the U.S. copyright laws.