Plantation Front View
Located in St. Charles Parish on the east bank of the Mississippi River, Destrehan Plantation was named for Jean Noël Destrehan (1759-1823). It remains a major landmark along River Road.
|Courtesy of||Destrehan Plantation|
All rights reserved by the Destrehan Plantation. The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.