George Ohr's Biloxi, Mississippi, studio burned in 1894. He rebuilt an even grander studio, where he created this "Red Vase" in 1894.
|Courtesy of||Ogden Museum of Southern Art|
|Disclaimer||Physical rights are retained by the Ogden Museum of Southern Art. The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.|