Sarah Goodridge Hospital, n.d
The Sarah Goodridge Hospital became the Flint-Goodridge Hospital when Flint Medical College of New Orleans Univeristy closed in 1911. At that time, Flint-Goodridge was the only hospital in the city that served Black non-indigent patients.
|Courtesy of||Xavier University of Louisiana Archives & Special Collections|
The Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities has included this work on 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, and all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act. All rights reserved by Xavier University of Louisiana.