Southeastern Louisiana University
Lucius McGehee Hall (1934) by Weiss, Dreyfous and Seiferth was the first permanent building constructed at SLU, set at the head of a landscaped avenue that forms the principal entrance to the university.
|Courtesy of||Wikimedia Commons|
|Date||1928 - Present|
|Copyright||Creative Commons 3.0|
|Disclaimer||The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org, The Online Encyclopedia of Louisiana History and Culture for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.|