St. Louis Cathedral and Court Buildings
From 1823 to 1853, the Presbytere was used as the location for the Louisiana Supreme Court until they moved to the Cabildo in 1853, however lower courts were still held in the building up to the early twentieth century.
|Courtesy of||Louisiana State Exhibit Museum|
The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.