The Destrehan Plantation
The main house on River Road was constructed for Robert Antoine Robin de Logny in 1787. After his death in 1792, the plantation was acquired by his son-in-law, neighboring planter Jean Noël Destrehan.
|Courtesy of||Wikimedia Commons|
The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.