New Custom-House, N. O
Exterior view of the U.S. Custom House, 423 Canal Street with cupola which was never built.

Courtesy of The Historic New Orleans Collection
New Custom-House, N. O. Hammond, John T. (Lithographer)
Additional Data
Courtesy of | The Historic New Orleans Collection |
Date | 1858 |
Copyright | Copyrighted |
Disclaimer | Physical rights are retained by the Historic New Orleans Collection. Rights are held in accordance with the U.S. copyright laws. |