- Jean Seidenberg: A Brush with the Intimate by Jean Seidenberg
- Preparing the Place for Hell by James G. Hollandsworth, Jr., Ph.D.
- LA’s Native American Basketry by Paul Tarver & Jane S. Irwin
- Rushing into The East by John Magill
- Portraits of Southern Artists by Jerry Siegel
- 40 Days and 40 Nights photo essay by Donn Young
- Conversation with a Native Son: Yusef Komunyakaa, interview by Tom Sancton; photographs by Cheryl Gerber
- “Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated,” commentary by Charles W. Cannon