Bloom's Arcade Interior
Bloom's Arcade in Tallulah was designed by Mississippi architect N. W. Overstreet for Abe and Mertie Bloom in 1930. Jennifer Baughn made this photograph of the arcade in decline.
|Courtesy of||Jennifer Baughn|
All rights reserved by Jennifer Baughin. The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.