A large geodesic dome constructed in 1958 in Baton Rouge. The dome, which formerly housed a train maintenance and repair operation, was demolished in November 2007.
|Courtesy of||Louisiana Cultural Vistas Magazine|
|Collection||Winter 2010-11 Vol.21, No.4|
The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.