Glencoe Plantation was built in 1897 near Jackson, Louisiana, by Robert and Millie Thompson.
|Copyright||Creative Commons 2.0|
The Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities has included this work in KnowLA, The Online Encyclopedia of Louisiana for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, and all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic.