Southwest Pass Lighthouse
A stereograph shows a boardwalk path leading to a brick lighthouse used from around 1839 to 1873 to mark the Southwest Pass entrance of the Mississippi River.
|Courtesy of||Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division|
The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.