T. Y. Colvin House
The Thomas Yancy Colvin house, built in 1883, includes a central breezeway, the defining feature of dogtrot houses. It was moved to Dubach in 2006 and converted into the Dubach Dogtrot Welcome Center, which includes an interpretive center about the dogtrot style of homebuilding.
|The Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities
The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.