Ursuline Convent, main stairway
Reproduction of a photograph of the main stairway, moved from the first Ursuline Convent building to the second in 1752.
|Courtesy of||Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division|
The Louisiana Endowment has included this work in 64parishes.org for the purposes of criticism, comment, teaching, scholarship, educational research, all other nonprofit educational usages under Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act.